- A10 makes the best of the building platform and gives you a full view of the printing details.
- Featuring printing accuracy of 0.1 mm, A10 delivers exquisite prints with a delicate texture, sleek contour, and stable structure
- The V-shaped wheels and rails on each axis, made from wear-resistant aluminum profile, could, in a large measure, reduce the printing noise
- Comes with OPEN SOURCE GT2560 control board, providing limitless space for you to modify the firmware and tinker with your printer
DIY 3D Printer Kit
Geeetech A10 3D printer, using open source GT2560 control board, is reliable, cost-effective and easy-to-assemble. Running stable, it aims to provide users with quality printout and satisfactory printing experience.
A10 3D printer can be regarded a miniature of its predecessor A30. Its classic blue and black color combo impart a touch of solemnity and simplicity, which also embodies our commitment to quality products. The modularized design provides you with an easier assembly experience.
Keeping Prusa I3 3D printers’ gantry structure and with its build volume as 220x220x260mm, A10 makes the best of the building platform and gives you a full view of the printing details. Its well-designed extruder greatly reduces the risk of clogging or leaking. The Bowden design of the extruder makes the printing head move lightly and stable, greatly enhancing the printing efficiency. The V-shaped wheels and rails on each axis, made from the wear-resistant aluminum profile, could, in a large measure, reduce the printing noise and offer you a quiet 3D printing environment.
The DIY Geeetech A10 3D Printer Kit comes with a 12 months warranty, brought to you by the leader in electronic devices as well as wholesale 3D Printers.
- Printing technology: FDM
- Build volume: 220x220x260mm
- Printing accuracy: 0.1mm
- Positioning precision: X/Y：0.011mm. Z： 0.0025mm
- Printing speed: 180mm/s max
- Filament diameter: 1.75m
- Nozzle diameter: 0.4mm
- Filament: PLA, ABS, nylon, wood polymers, etc.
- Max temp for hotbed: 100℃
- Max temp for extruder: 250℃
- Operating system: Windows, MAC, Linux
- Control software: EasyPrint 3D, Cura, Repetier-Host, Simplify 3D
- File format: STL, G.code
- Power supply: 115V/230V
- Connectivity: USB, TF card (support stand-alone printing)
- Frame: Aluminum profile
- Build Platform: Aluminum heatbed + silicon carbide glass
- XY Rods: Wear-resistant aluminum profile
- Z axis: Lead screws
- Stepper Motors: 1.8degree step angle with 1/16 micro-stepping
- SD card
- Main Product Dimensions: 478x 413 x 485mm(L x W x D)
- Main Product Weight: 7.6kg
- Weight/dimension is for the main item of this boxed product, to help you compare product sizes before buying: please do not base your shipping calculations on this price - shipping prices depend on your cart contents, shipping destination, and shipping method: please use the checkout to select options and preview shipping price for your total order.
- Geeetech A10 3D Desktop Printer DIY Kit
Foreign Language Keywords
Arabic: - طابعة ثلاثية الأبعاد - Chinese Simplified: - 3D 打印机 - Czech: - 3D tiskárna - Danish: - 3D printeren - Dutch: - 3D-Printer - French: - Imprimante 3D - German: - 3D Drucker - Hebrew: - מדפסת תלת-ממד - Hindi: - 3 डी प्रिंटर - Italian: - Stampante 3D - Japanese: - 3 D プリンター - Korean: - 3D 프린터 - Malay: - Pencetak 3D - Norwegian Bokmål: - 3D-skriver - Romanian: - Imprimanta 3D - Russian: - 3D-принтер - Spanish: - Impresora 3D - Thai: - เครื่องพิมพ์ 3D - Turkish: - 3D printerlere harcama maddeler - Vietnamese: - Máy in 3D